Where to park
There are a good few car parks in Chepstow.
The Drill Hall has one directly outside but bear in mind it will probably be full due to it’s location and it’s one of the smaller car parks!
Chepstow town centre has a one way traffic system , so also bear this in mind when driving to any of the car parks
Also please be aware that the is the Christmas lights turning on and a street market on the Saturday
correct at time going to press
- Castle Dell Long Stay Pay and Display (Spaces 99 Disabled 4)
- Drill Hall Long Stay Play and Display (Spaces 67 Disabled 8)
- Nelson St Short Stay Pay and Display (Spaces 86 Disabled 5)
- Station Road – free (Spaces 42 Disabled 0)
- Welsh St Long Stay Pay and Display (Spaces 242 Disabled 8)
- Severn Bridge Social Club (Bulwark) (Space – 85 Disabled 6) – free
- The Station car park – free (Spaces 55 Disabled 0)